This campaign is for recognition of all delta wing aircraft ever produced.
The delta wing is a triangular swept-back wing that is frequently a feature of military aircraft. It was first developed in the 1930s by the German Dr. Alexander Lippisch and was test-flown with Convair's experimental XF-92A in 1948. Since the early days of the 50's up to present day, virtually every major nations airforce has flown at least one type of delta winged aircraft so there are literally dozens of kits and nations to choose from.
The Rules and Regs
Rules are simple.
1. Scale is 1/144 to 1/24
2. All delta winged aircraft from any country or any time period are included. This includes aircraft WITH and WITHOUT horizontal tailplane. Delta wing aircraft with canards are also acceptable.
3. Build as many as you like, but only one ribbon will be awarded per participant.
4. Post progress pictures as time permits on your build blog or on the official campaign thread.
5. At least one picture of your finished entry must be posted in the campaign album to recieve your ribbon.
6. No one is going to count rivets! This campaign is about building aircraft and having fun with other members.