Captured equipment is something that has always taken place on the battlefields so....
Any Armour or soft-skinned vehicle, Anti-Tank, AAA or Artillery captured and operated against its former owners...
from just crudely painted national markings, repaints to complete re-manufactured vehicles there are lots to go on...
BeutePanzers so many!
Red Army Panther tanks, King Tiger, Sd.Kfz's, etc...
IDF captured/re-manufactured kit ...
Allied use of Axis equipment i.e British Marder 111, Panther even at a push ...
Rhodesian T-55's, French post war Panthers!!!! the list is practically endless !
If it's been captured and turn round to give it's old owners a shock you can build it!
The Rules and Regs
1. Any Armour or soft-skinned vehicle, Artillery/Anti-Tank gun etc, captured and operated against its former owners... Afv's from countries who changes sides in a conflict are allowed. i.e. Italian equipment.
2. No what if's
3. Time line = 1914 till present day.
4. Scale ... 1/72 through to 1/16
5. Dioramas: encouraged.
6. Share ideas and tips to help each other.
7. Post photo with that day newspaper on starting date.
8. More than one Vehicle allowed if it's part of the story . ..... i.e, a Diorama of a recovery etc!
9. No partial builds or vehicles from other campaigns unless it is used as per - Rule 8.
10. Must post at least 2 progress pictures in the Campaign thread.
11. (1)photo posted into the gallery.
12. Have fun!
Upon completion of this campaign each member will receive (1) campaign ribbon.