This campaign would concentrate on armored fighting vehicles (cars, tanks, etc) that were designed and in production between November of 1918 and the entry of that country into World War II. This includes AFV's that were operated in either peacetime conditions or during any of the lesser wars/conflicts fought between WWI and WWII.
This campaign is being run according to the wishes of its architect BigSmitty.
The Rules and Regs
1. Kits must be unstarted prior to the beginning of the campaign.
2. A photo must be uploaded at the start of the campaign showing the unstarted build alongside an item verifying the current date (newspaper, electronic device connected to globally synchronized time, etc.).
3. No builds from other campaigns, please. This is a (hopefully) unique period so build something new. After all, you can now add an interwar tank to your Christmas list. It's never too early, just ask the retailers!
4. A finished photo of the build must be uploaded to the campaign gallery for your campaign ribbon to be awarded.
5. Diorama/vignettes are encouraged, but in no way required.
6. Scratchbuilding (even one little bitty part) is also encouraged.
7. Scale: 1/76 to 1/16. This can be adjusted as needed, but if I see somebody with a 1/144 T1 Cunningham, I will personally have them committed to the nearest asylum.
Each enlistee who successfully completes an entry within the campaign's timeline while meeting all criteria will be awarded a nifty ribbon.