We've all probably seen a couple of these little caricatures around; online, in the forums, or at the local hobby store. It’s no yolk, but this campaign is dedicated to those little “Egg Planes” and because sometimes, “modeling is pure fun!” So, search out your stash or the stores – gather up one or more of the Bandai, Hasegawa, Kitty Hawk, IPT, AFV Club, Gyro Plane kits or bits and pieces and materials for the scratch builders out there, and have some “pure fun!”
The Rules and Regs
The “rules and regs” are simple:
1) must be an un-started kit/build
2) any brand of kit is allowed as long as it’s recognizable as an “Egg” plane
3) full-on scratch building is more than welcome
4) altering, adding to, taking away from, modifying, upgrading a stock kit is also more than welcome
5) traditional “Egg” planes pan out to about 1/72nd scale (hint for AM decals), but there will be no scale size limitations
6) any "style" (prop, jet, chopper, space, land, etc.) is allowable
7) have fun! And lots of it!
A campaign ribbon will be awarded to each participate who completes their build within the campaign timeline.