A few of us were talking and the idea for a figure building/painting campaign popped up. The goal is to build, paint and finish one or more figures and by doing so improve our skills so that we at least don't have to feel embarrassed when placing them next to our great looking tanks. Anything above that (appearance wise) is bonus!
So in short, a group build with focus on sharing techniques, tips & ideas and trying to improve once figures
The Rules and Regs
1. Photos: Start of build, in progress & obviously a photo of the final product into the campaign gallery
2. Any figs are fine: Plastic, resin, white metal etc
2.1: Any type of figure is OK, does not need to be soldiers. I would even allow animals. If anyone can whip up a great looking horse in 1/35 that would be awesome!
2.2: Minimum amount of figures required is 1. No upper limit.
3. 1/72 - 1/16 scale. The idea is to get better figures to accompany our armor. Any larger than that feels like it will become a solitary.
4. Figures submitted into this Campaign can be used in other builds or Campaigns, but not as the main subject of other Campaigns.
5. Figures can not be started before the start date of the Campaign.
The improve your figures! campaign ribbon (wip)