This campaign is about building a caricature kit; a kit of a vehicle (land, sea, or air) or figure that has been deformed – squished, scrunched, mushed, mashed, or Eggified – by the manufacturer.
The Rules and Regs
1. Must be a caricature kit.
2. Can be land, sea, air, or figgie.
3. Any nationality.
4. Any aftermarket items are allowed and encouraged (YES, there is PE, resin, and wood decks out there for some of these!!). These kits are “unscaled” but 1/72 decals work well for the Egg Planes.
5. MINOR starting of the kit before campaign start date is okay.
6. Pictures of the unstarted (or see #5 above) kit’s box top and sprues [u]should[/u] be posted as a first campaign posting...let us see what'cha got!
a. This shows us the box art,
b. Shows us the sprues,
c. Shows that it has not been started (or barely started).
7. At least two (preferably more) in-progress pictures need to be posted during the build.
8. An excellent opportunity to involve a youngster in the hobby!
9. Have FUN! See what’s out there! Serious and not-so-serious modelers need to have a break from rivet-counting every once in a while.
A special Egg Squared ribbon will be awarded to those that complete this Eggcellent campaign.