Well a bit more work. Firstly some explanation.
Originally I cut the turret basket base based on the inside diameter of the turret This seemed a logical start point..
However, when I looked at some pics and the diagram of the part it appeared to me to have fold out extensions that meant that it covered a wider area of the hull floor when installed. I don't know if this is correct but it is how it appeared to me. Therefore I made a wider basket floor based on the diameter of the upper hull opening and this is the bit I've been working on.
I have added the second tier of shell racks, and added some left over shells from the M3 build for a bit of colour. I made the seats from left over bren carrier parts and the extendable extensions from drilled out plastic rod in 2 sizes. The commanders seat should be an oval shape not suqare llike my effort and there should be 2 additional besa boxes in front of the smoke bombs box but it's too late now to fix that and that part will be under the gun breech anyway so I'll live with my mistake.
I still have about 5 shells left over so they may get added.
You can see here the differnet diameter of the basket base.
My intention is to fix the base to the lower turret ring and add some small square plates to secure it to the upper turret, well that's the plan
It looks pretty busy in here which was the object of the exercise, plus to have some fun and experiment.
I have also filled in the ejection marks on the underside of the lower hull and the top plate of the turret. There was a .45 Thom[pson clipped to the turret sealing plus the gunners periscope prism rack thingi at the back so i may add some detail there if it doesn't interfer with the radio when I get it added.
That's it for now.