Model was built using sets:
* Verlinden 2369 – Cargo / Flak Barge (resin kit)
* Verlinden 1037 – German Infantry at rest ( resin, I used only one standing figure)
* Verlinden 1693 – Military Cargo German WWII ( resin barrels
* Dragon 6288 – 2cm Flak 3
* Armo 35708 - 2cm Flak 38 alluminium barrel
* Voyager ME-A039 - sheels to 20mm Kwk 30/38 and Flak 38
* Vallejo 26230 – Still Water ( imitation of water )
My base for that stage was picture from box of Verlinden's barge. All parts was painted using tamiya XF-1 Black matt, and after that I painted all "woody" elements using sandgrau ( Lifecolor UA 203 – RAL 7027 ), and shaded that parts using rotbraun ( Lifecolor UA 205 – RAL 8017 ) - also I used that paint to paint camouflage on flak 38 plates.
As you see, I used Vallejo Still Water in 3 stages (layers). Wood base was painted with green, brown and black paints, to create bottom of my mini river. In next stage I used horsehair to reproduce long water grass. I also cut the barrel so it looks like floating on water. And Finally I create Water Lillys, I used thin polistyrene sheet, i cut small ovals, painted by green paint, and that white plants I created from real buds of flower, very small, and I don't know what is that plant.
And briefly that's all.
Copyright ©2020 by Przemyslaw Mrozek. Images and/or videos also by copyright holder unless otherwise noted. The views and opinions expressed herein are solely the views and opinions of the authors and/or contributors to this Web site and do not necessarily represent the views and/or opinions of Armorama, KitMaker Network, or Silver Star Enterrpises. All rights reserved. Originally published on: 2008-12-14 00:00:00. Unique Reads: 18125