1⁄1Eastern European Steel
introductionCountries in the Eastern European region have a rich history in the use of Armored vehicles, including many Soviet era types after WWII, country specific machines during and prior to WWII, and recently NATO weapons systems (since the fall of the iron curtain). Particpants in this campaign had the opportunity to build any armored or softskined military vehicle, during the period 1914 to 2011. Research was highly recommended into the different vehicles used, the units to which they belonged, as well as the history of those nations. The campaign was organised by Paul Pawlak and ran from March the 1st to September the 1st 2011. 51 members signed up to the campaign, with 17 members successfully completing the Campaign.
- 4-BO- Green Renco built a Soviet T-34/76 model 1942 in Vyborg in Russia 1944 it is in 1/35 scale.
- casualmodeller Kimmo Rajala built a Soviet UM 1/72 BA-3 armored car with rail road wheels,
- CMOT Darren Baker built a 1/35 Soviet T80 with ERA.
- eMan - Lap Man built a Tamiya 1/35 T-55A in Czech markings.
- erhntly Erhan ATALAY built a Soviet PST T-55 in Braille scale.
- Gvoakes - Grant Voakes built a Trumpeter ASU-85 in 1/35 scale. It is Soviet.
- ltb073 Sal built a Soviet SU-122 (Tamiya) in 1/35. Sal also finished his SU-122 in white wash.
- madmax5510 dani built a AH-V R1 on eastern front Basarabia 1941 in Braille scale. This model is in Romanian colors.
- Maeusemelker DIERK built a M4A2 (76) in 1/35 scale as a Red Army Tank. Stowage was added also.
- meaty_hellhound bruce d built a Soviet OT34/76 in 1/35 scale. His tremendous built was a subject of a very well done build log called Red Rain.
- minas-ithil - Stephen Vermilye built a Trumpeter 1/72 KV-1 Ekranami. This is a Soviet tank.
- Nito74 John built a T-62 mod.62 from Trumpeter in 1/35 scale. It is Soviet.
- Orpant Orestis built a Soviet MT-LB in 1/35 scale. Stowage was added also to the rear.
- ppawlak1 Paul P built a T64B using the Skif 1/35 kit as a base, the SP Designs upper Hull and the MiniArm AM Turret. This model was Soviet.
- Ruffus - Byron Leal Garza built a BRDM-3 in 1/35 scale. The model was finished in Soviet markings an white wash.
- SGTJKJ Jesper built a Dragon Sherman Firefly Hybrid Ic in 1/35. The model is in Polish 2nd Corps colors.
- Whitey Axel built a Zvezda BTR-70 in 1/35 scale. This vehicle was Romanian
Copyright ©2020 by Paul P. Images and/or videos also by copyright holder unless otherwise noted. The views and opinions expressed herein are solely the views and opinions of the authors and/or contributors to this Web site and do not necessarily represent the views and/or opinions of Armorama, KitMaker Network, or Silver Star Enterrpises. All rights reserved. Originally published on: 2011-12-09 00:00:00. Unique Reads: 10703