SINCGARS (SINgle Channel Ground and Airborne Radio System), is the Current Radio system used by the US military (since 1988). There are 7 castings of 19 parts total, cast in a light grey resin. My set has NO air bubbles.
The set includes:
- three Mounting bases each fitted with the Amplifier Radio and Amplifier Adaptor
- one having twin RT-1439/VRC Reciever Transmitters
- one with a single RT-1439/VRC Reciever Transmitter and
- one with a single RT-1523E (ASIP) Reciever Transmitter,
- there is also a separate RT-1439/VRC and RT-1439/VRC
- two control monitors, four loudspeakers and four handsets
Along with two Antenna Bases for mountings on vehicles.
Finally there is Combat Field Pack with an open top showing the radio face, and a small equipment case.
The instructions Show several set-up options, along with wiring and general painting guidelines.